Live Performance Australia and the Helpmann Award logos and domain names are registered trademarks held by the AEIA. You may not copy or transmit any logo, trademark or image from any of the websites without the express written permission of LPA.
LPA is not and cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in third party websites to which our websites are in any way linked.
You are responsible for all risks associated with your use of these websites, including without limitation the risk of damage to your computer, network, software or data (whether caused by a virus or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with your use of these websites.
The law governing the use and interpretation of content communicated by these websites is Victorian law. LPA and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
If any provision in the LPA terms and conditions is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
LPA reserves the right in its absolute discretion to alter or remove any material or information from these websites, or limit your access to the site in any way, without notice. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions of Use should be directed to Kim Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchase a product or service, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
LPA may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. LPA does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
Links on the Helpmann Awards site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of Helpmann Awards.
- LPA uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Live Performance Australia or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further
protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by LPA.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
If for any reason an entry submitted via this website is deemed ineligible by the Helpmann Awards Administration Committee, we will provide a full refund of the relevant entry charges.